JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

Thoughts, comments, musings on life, politics, current events and the media.



Blogroll Me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Comments by YACCS



Listed on BlogShares
Tuesday, June 17, 2003
 
I hear Poland is nice this time of year
I can't speak for the entire U.S. population, but last winter my wife and I were planning on taking a vacation in France this summer. Not anymore. My parents are planning on taking us on vacation as a Christmas present this year. We haven't decided where we're going, but my mom was clear that France is not an option. And I assure you it's not an exchange-rate issue.



(But even if we weren't angry with the French, who'd want to go there now? It sounds like the whole country is a big mess.)



It would be interesting to see how the drop in tourism to France compares to any changes in tourism to other European countries.


Comments: Post a Comment